Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats:
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2½ – 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix pumpkin puree, peanut butter, and eggs until well combined. Then, gradually add 2½ cups of flower, mixing until they are just incorporated. Add an additional ¼ cup of flour at a time until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Lightly flour a flat surface and knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Then, use a rolling pin and roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness. Cut out desired shapes using a cookie cutter (bone-shaped ones are recommended just because they’re so cute!) and place onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the treats cool completely before serving.
Recipe taken from: https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/07/homemade-peanut-butter-dog-treats/
This cat treat recipe only calls for three ingredients! You’ll need:
Recipe taken from: https://www.thecookierookie.com/3-ingredient-salmon-cat-treats/
So there you have it, two easy recipes for homemade treats for your furry friends! Try these out and let us know how your pets like them! 🙂